Saturday, January 30, 2010

Week 4, Day 20

Worked out yesterday (biked for about 40 minutes) and also decided to go to the gym today. Today is supposed to be biking also, but since I missed running Thursday and I've been taking it pretty easy on the runs, I decided to give it a chance. Shin splints are still pretty bad but tried to run 2 laps, walk 1 lap for about 2 miles - took about 30 minutes. Since only swimming, biking and running is getting pretty much routine, I figured I'd mix it up and try Body Attack. It's a high impact, high cardio workout. It was amazing!! I have felt great all day! I'm still nervous at the thought of running a 5k though. I still can't consistently run one mile straight, much less run/walk 3.1 miles after an almost 14 mile swim/bike during the race!! Eeeek!!

Weighing myself Monday - I hope whatever happens or whatever the numbers are, I realize that I've alraedy made progress with working out and eating better and being overall healthier....we'll see....

No comments:

Post a Comment