Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Week 4, Day 18

Fatty-bo-batty random thought of the day: So, you know when you wear a pair of pants and they feel lose and you think how happy you are that you must be losing weight! Then to find out that the only reason they were lose is because you have stretched them out by wearing them previously......yeah....that's a bummer. HA!

Swam almost a mile today. It's getting a lot easier. I tried to focus on breathing on both sides and I am getting to the point where I don't need to breath every stroke either. I, once again, tried to do the flip thing....oh dear. I need to google how to learn that because my method is obviously not working. HA!

Weigh-in and measurements are coming in only 4 days! I'm nervous and hoping this work is paying off!

No comments:

Post a Comment