Thursday, January 21, 2010

Week 3, Day 14

Day 14 of training. This week we've worked hard. There are some muscles on my body that hurt...that I didn't even know I had. I know that is an expression people use when they are sore....but literally....muscles I didn't even know existed. HA! Today was a run day - what I think will be my weakest leg of the triathlon - it's the last one and I've never been much of a runner. Sometimes when I sprint by myself, I feel like I can be super fast, but then when you put me next to someone who CAN actually run? - Laugh out Loud entertaining, I'm sure. For example, today Jimmy and I were going to race half a lap around the track. He was literally jogging about halfway thru and I was putting every piece of energy into running - take years off my life, energy....and I didn't come close to beating him. So slow and steady will be motto. :-)

94 days until race day....

I'm eyeing the pants in my closet....

No comments:

Post a Comment