Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Week 5, Day 23

I had a fatty-bo-batty kinda day. Co-worker brought homemade biscuits and sausage gravy...and who am I to offend by turning that done? Had to run an errand during lunch and I"m pretty sure Jimmy John himself was calling to me...and who can turn down good ol' Jimmy?

Ok....bad food day. Good workout though. Swam 2100 yards today (~1.2 miles). Did much better than Monday and I am feeling comfortable breathing on both sides. I can swim several laps with only taking about 4 breaths per 25 yards so it's definitely getting easier! So the workout may half cancel out my fatty-bo-battyish ways today??

I also did something that I have never done before in my entire life!!!!.....it's a secret....and NO, I didn't pee in the pool.....

No comments:

Post a Comment