Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Week 5, Day 22

Quote of the day: "Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies...."

Today was a good day. Encouraged by my 4 week results, I was motivated to eat a good breakfast and lunch. No 'official' workout today but I do have indoor soccer tonight - and that is definitely a high energy workout.

On a different note, I dreamt about the triathlon last night. I don't usually remember my dreams, but this one I could remember some vague details. The swim in the dream was at Riverplex, the gym I belong to now. The bike was indoor and it was an inflatable arena so everyone was moving very slow. There were food carts at different points of the race and I remember I stopped at one, put my bike on the back of someone's car (and just quit??) and helped myself to sliced roast beef at one of the carts?? I haven't asked the folks organizing the Sullivan Civic Center Triathlon if we will have the option of roast beef during the race.....

I'd also like to give a shout out to Jimmy! (guy #2 in the 2 guys, a girl and a triathlon) Jimmy is officially registered for the race and has been smoke free for over a week!! Wohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment