Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Week 6

Ok...just got back from Domincan Republic - life was rough for those few days...beach, sand, pool, sun, 80 degrees, swim-up bar......I'm talking ROUGH....

I did end up working out on 2/4 and 2/6 and twice during vacation on 2/12 and 2/13. I tried not to be a huge pig on vacation and there was a lot of walking and swimming so that helped to keep my butt moving some of the time. Now it's back to the swing of things. Before vacation, you can definitely call the path I was on - Fatty-bo-batty RELAPSE! I can blame it on being busy packing and getting ready to be gone for a week and the face we didn't have groceries or I didn't have time to work out....I could probably make a list of 100 things I told myself to justify why I was "behaving" before we left. So, back to training schedule and eating better. Being a fatty-bo-batty American in a one piece bathing on the beach with my thunder thighs and belly with gorgeous people all around - it helped motivate me a teensy bit. How many more months until summer?? Bring on the two pieces....I'll be ready!!

Week 7 will begin this week with workout #28.

67 days until trithatlon!!! EEEEEK!!!

Adam and I have already signed up. Jimmy is now signed up and friends, Tim and Meghan also signed up!!! So more like 3 guys, 2 girls and a triathlon!! Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment